I have 15 years experience working as a web developer, specialising in building modern, responsive and accessible user interfaces. I've worked across a variety of organisations, from small digital agencies and startups to large corporate enterprises. I’m currently working as a Software Engineering Manager at Vodafone UK.
I’ve had the opportunity to be involved in the development of many interesting websites over the course of my career, including Compare the Market, ING Direct, Optus, Coca-Cola Hellenic and GSK. The work section of this website showcases a selection of projects I have been involved with over the last few years.
This is a selection of languages, tools and libraries which I have the most experience with. I'm always looking for ways to further develop my skillset and welcome the opportunity to work with new technologies.
- CSS (including SASS)
- React (standalone, Next.js)
- Infrastructure - AWS, IaC using Terraform, Cloudflare
- CMS - WordPress, Episerver
- Version control - Git, Mercurial, SVN
- Code Quality - ESlint, stylelint, SonarQube
- CI/CD - TeamCity, TravisCI, Github Actions
- Build tools including Webpack, npm scripts, Gulp and Grunt
- Automated testing - Jest, SauceLabs, Applitools, Lighthouse